Our Godlike Short Steel range has been designed for both snapping and bending.
This is 6″ x 6mm short steel rated at 3.5 star difficulty.
Available in a variety of diameters and length’s we have manufactured these in lengths / diameters we feel will best help progress your strength.
- 1 Star Difficulty – 6″ x 4mm
- 2 Star Difficulty – 6″ x 5mm
- 3 Star Difficulty – 7″ x 6mm
- 3.5 Star Difficulty – 6″ x 6mm
- 4 Star Difficulty – 7″ x 7mm
- 4.5 Star Difficulty – 6″ x 7mm
- 5 Star Difficulty – 7.5″ x 8mm
- 5.5 Star Difficulty – 6.5″ x 8mm
- 6 Star Difficulty – 8″ x 9mm
- 6.5 Star Difficulty – 7″ x 9mm
- 7 Star Difficulty – 8″ x 10mm
1 – 2 Star difficulty is for beginners to steel bending / snapping. These are ideal for working on your technique, building a solid foundation of strength and endurance.
3 – 4.5 Star difficulty is a noticeable step up from the 2 star difficulty, especially on the initial bend. This level is where most people will find the best results for training, practice makes perfect.
5 – 6 Star difficulty is where things start to get tough. The initial bend on an the 5 – 6 star pieces of steel is not for the faint hearted. Snapping one of these is a great accomplishment.
6.5 – 7+ Star difficulty is home to the elite steel benders. This level of strength requires a lot of practice and dedication. It’s good to get hold of one of these and feel just how tough it is. Practice practice practice…
Steel bending is a great way to improve both your grip strength and cardiovascular endurance.